(Foundation of the Church of Christ in Thailand)
Rule of Speech and Quiz Contest English Contest 26th
1. Topic for Speech Contest
Primary Level ( Grade 4- Grade 6 )
1. Why are dogs known as manâs best friend?
2. Will it be better if school starts later in the morning
3. Do you think reading comic books makes you smarter ?
4. If you were a Super Hero what would you do ?
5. Social media versus real friend
Lower Secondary Level ( Grade 7- Grade 9 )
1. What life will be like in the future?
2. Should notebook computers replace textbooks?
3. Should all schools need uniforms ?
4. Pro & Con of Digital Finance
5. Sport versus E-Sport
Upper Secondary Level ( Grade 10 - Grade 12 )
1. Should Schools embrace social media ?
2. Is the internet make people smarter ?
3. The Future of Job for new generation
4. Sport versus E-sport
5. Digital Finance
2.1 The Contestant shall randomly select speaking order prior to the competition .
2.2 The Contest Coordinator shall guide speakers to the preâspeech room .
2.3 Contestant shall compete speaking by drawing lots the given topics ,having the right for the second drawing lots , having 5 minutes for preparation before delivering their speech.
2.4 The Time Keepers shall use timing cards that are visible to contestants to indicate the time status of their speech.
2.5 Paper note or other electronic equipment is not allowed while speaking
2.6 Time limited for the Contest
1) Primary Level ( Grade 4- Grade 6 ) 3 minutes.
2) Lower Secondary Level ( Grade 7- Grade 9 ) 4 minutes.
3) Upper Secondary Level ( Grade 10 - Grade 12 ) 5 minutes.
2.7 The result will be announced after the Contest.
1. All quiz Teams are together in the Contest Room at the exact time ( Upper Room )
2 . Each question will be read for the contestant and every team answer on the given
paper, in time limited. Then deliver to the contest cooperator. When 15 Questions are done ,the answers will be shown. This will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
3. The contestants shall not be allowed to use any electronic instruments .
4. Top-Five Team will be awarded.